CYSA IS CURRENTLY IN NEED OF VOLUNTEERS!
Parents, we need your help!
For our 2022 Winter Rec Soccer Season, CYSA is investing heavily in our parent-coaches!
We understand that you may not have as much experience coaching soccer as you’d like… but that’s OK with us! We are providing the FREE COACHING HELP during this pre-season… check it out:
- FREE Parent-Coach Soccer Training Camp – learn how to coach soccer from some of our more experienced parent-coaches!
- Mandatory Parent Meeting (all parents of players) on Monday Dec. 6, 2021
- Evening Coach Training Sessions from December 7 to 17, 2021
- This free coaching clinic happens while your registered players are training in our free soccer camp – come out and see for yourselves!
- FREE Top-Tier Soccer Coaching Mobile App!
- CYSA recommends the MOJO SPORTS Coaching App (Free on iOS or Android)
- With a couple taps of a button, this app will provide you with a personalized practice plan for the age group you’re coaching!
- These plans contain fun and helpful activities for your players, and they have videos showing you exactly what to do as a coach for EVERY practice!
- Confused by the offside rule or other soccer terms? This app will explain it all!
If you want to coach a soccer team for the recreational season, please reach out to our Volunteer Coordinator Jessica. You can call or text her at 386-965-9269
If you are interested in starting a travel team, please contact CYSA at [email protected]
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE for helping our kids participate in our soccer program.
All coaches and volunteers must complete an appropriate background screening before they will be allowed to interact with any children.
All coaches MUST attend a mandatory coaches meeting + one session of the coaching clinic before the season begins.
All coaches will be expected to hold no more than two weekday evening practices, practice fields remain on a first-come/first-serve basis unless there is a designated practice schedule or sign up sheet posted during the coaches meeting.
VOLUNTEERING IN OTHER AREAS
Please send an email to [email protected] detailing exactly what you are interested in helping us accomplish, how much time you can commit, and a general hours of availability. We are currently seeking volunteers for the following activities at CYSA, if you feel you have a valuable skill and would like to donate some time to improving the soccer program for our children, please do so!
- Gametime Concessions
- Assistant Field Marshals
- Recreational Coaches
- Travel Coaches
*Background screening is required to volunteer at CYSA.